Rizzo The Nihilizo

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Bake Your Own Bread

Note: I have no idea who wrote this. I might have written this, some lines definitely spark a memory to me. Somebody else might have, I don't know. If you DID write this, then you must be someone I know, since there would be no other reason for it being in my "MyDocuments" folder on my hard-drive. If I'm saving stuff I find online, I put it in a specific folder and label it correctly. So I'm assuming I wrote this, although I'll say Jesus did it. Why the fuck not? Praise Jesus. Hail Eris.

Rot in the head
Jam in the toes
Bake your own bread
Write your own prose

If I grew wings surely I'd fly
Fly as if I could never lie
And see through the swim of bliss
And sea through the eye of this

Thorazine and apple tree
The Carrot-top of royalty
Treads on mice and treads on me
Take the ride and pay the fee

The story's an end to
Two days ago
When as luck would have it
I made some dough

I mugged an old lady, this much is true
I grabbed an axe and swung right through
And now her blood stains the street
A bloodier end no one could meet

Be happy though, for she was the devil
Drank infant blood and on sadism she'd revel
The screams of her children crying in fear
An orgasm from each ghastly tear would appear

But in the end, it turns out this was all a big joke
Haha, good one, see I had a real fat toke
And all of this came through my fingers
And this line does not rhyme

Note #2: After consulting with my pineal gland, I am certain this is mine, now.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 12:58:00 AM, Blogger Elliot said...

Awesome. GO TOTSE

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007 3:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More like Jizzo in a box...

*rim shot*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home